This assignment consists of three (3) sections: a narrative, a storyboard, and a business Website. You must submit all three (3) sections for the completion of this assignment.
The assignment is to be submitted in a single compressed folder (zip file) to the online course shell. Section 3 must contain all .htm files, along with any other files that may be necessary for your project to run (ex: text files, images, etc.). When saving the compressed folder (zip file), it should be saved as Techincal Project_Last name_First initial.zip. For example, if your name is Mary Smith, the file for submission should be saved as Techincal Project_Smith_M.htm
Select a business that you are interested in. (e.g., pet store, travel site, fishing gear, appliances, automobiles, housewares, furniture, etc.).
Imagine that you have just been hired to create a four (4) page hierarchical Website for the business you selected.
Section 1: Narrative
Write a half (1/2) page paper in which you:
- Create a narrative that describes the site to your prospective client.
Section 2: Storyboard
Imagine that your narrative has been approved. Use Word, Visio, or Dia to:
- Create a storyboard diagram depicting the layout of your Website.
Section 3: Business Website
In order to receive full credit for this section, you will need to submit:
- One (1) screen shot of your emailed data from the guestbook.
- One (1) CSS style sheet.
- Four (4) Web pages.
Create your Website based on the following requirements:
- Create a Cascading Style Sheet (.css) for all pages, which:
- Applies a background color.
- Applies style to font.
- Changes the ordered list markers to anything other than the default.
- Changes the unordered list markers to anything other than the default.
- Applies style to a copyright footer.
- A graphic or logo on the home page.
- A navigation bar with links to every other page on the home page.
- A guestbook registry on the home page using the mailto: tag with an entry field for:
- A person’s name.
- An email address.
- Create a submit button for the guestbook registry that will email the information to your email address. Note: Test the function and take a screen shot of the emailed information you receive. You must submit the screen shot in your zipped file of deliverables as proof.
- Create three (3) sub pages that include:
- The same graphic / logo.
- A navigation bar with links to every other page.
- An ordered list of at least two (2) items, and then at least two (2) unordered list entries under each ordered list item where one (1) of the items must be a hyperlinked to a Website (the hyperlink should not show the address printed on the page).
Note: Each of the three pages should have unique lists.
? Dry food
? Wet food
? Canned food
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the structure of the World Wide Web as interconnected hypertext documents.
- Create and validate HTML documents.
- Create presentations using Cascading Style Sheets and DHTML.
- Write clearly and concisely about Web design and development using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
This assignment includes a zip file.
- CIS273_Lab_10_Techincal_Project_Business_Website.zip (1.11 MB)
- Narrative And Storyboard.docx
Note: We offer a discount for buyers who purchase multiple items.