Your program for keeping track of team members is coming along, but now you want to be able to include phone numbers and jersey numbers along with your team member’s name. Modify your program from week 4 so that the program utilizes object-oriented programming to create a member object which can accept the player’s name, phone number, and jersey number. You will need to replace the list with a dictionary to help in locating objects for removal and editing. Again, File Access for long-term storage is not required for this assignment.
For this project:
- You will submit your python code in either the original .py file, or copied into a .txt file.
- A screenshot of your code having been executed (run). How to Take a Screenshot
- While dictionaries resemble lists, remember that they are not the same! It is better to use FOR loops, not WHILE loops with index values.
- Your class structure does not need a full set of accessor and mutator methods getName(), setName(newName), however it they will be helpful in the next week.
This assignment includes Python programs (.py file) and Screenshots.
- CS192_Week_5.zip (94.68 KB)
- Python programs
List Price: $19
Buy More Save More
Buy at least TWO items & save up to 30% OFF your ENTIRE order!
Rack up instant rebates in your shopping cart. Simply add items to your cart, and see the savings add up.
Discounts will automatically be applied on eligible orders.