- Understand and become familiar with Tables and Indexes.
II. PARTS LIST
- EDUPE Omnymbus Environment (https://devry.edupe.net:8300); and/or
- MySQL (dev.mysql.com/downloads).
By now you have set up either the Omnymbus environment or the MySQL Server Community environment, or both. You may do the labs in this class on your own computer equipped with MySQL or you may use the MySQL environment hosted by the vendor Omnymbus. You may even use both.
Lab Procedure Continued (common to both environments)
- Create a view of the database showing the Team Name (TName) and the Players last name (LastName) for all Players in the system.
- Create a view of the database showing the current schedule. The view should show the HomeTeam name (TName) and the AwayTeam name (TName) and the PlayDate. The listing should be in chronological order.
- Set up a backup procedure and back up your “Baseball” database.
- Establish a restore procedure and restore your “Baseball” database from the backup.
This assignment includes a zip document.
- DBM405A_Week_5.zip (478.65 KB)
List Price: $15
Buy More Save More
Buy at least TWO items & save up to 30% OFF your ENTIRE order!
Rack up instant rebates in your shopping cart. Simply add items to your cart, and see the savings add up.
Discounts will automatically be applied on eligible orders.