- Understand how to add, change, and delete records.
II. PARTS LIST
- EDUPE Omnymbus Environment (https://devry.edupe.net:8300); and/or
- MySQL (dev.mysql.com/downloads).
By now you have set up either the Omnymbus environment or the MySQL Server Community environment, or both. You may do the labs in this class on your own computer equipped with MySQL or you may use the MySQL environment hosted by the vendor Omnymbus. You may even use both.
Lab Procedure Continued (common to both environments)
- Create a Store Procedure to update the HomeTeamScore and the AwayTeamScore for the current record every time the procedure is called.
- Write a program to step through the “Season” table displaying each record and allowing the user to enter the final score for the game. Call your stored procedure from within the program updating the “Season” table.
- Set up an event to back up your database at midnight every Friday night.
This assignment includes a zip document.
List Price: $19
Buy More Save More
Buy at least TWO items & save up to 30% OFF your ENTIRE order!
Rack up instant rebates in your shopping cart. Simply add items to your cart, and see the savings add up.
Discounts will automatically be applied on eligible orders.