Select two calculation tasks that a program could perform that could be used by a small business.
Each task must include the following:
- Inputting a value
- Performing a calculation on that value
- Outputting the value
Example calculations include the following:
- Calculating sales tax on a sale
- Converting from Fahrenheit to Celsius
- Figuring a total bulk sale price based on price per unit and number of units
Create a separate 1/2-page Memo using the Memo Template for each of the two tasks. Each document should contain:
- A brief description of the task
- The pseudocode associated with the task. Base the pseudocode on the examples provided in Ch. 3 of Prelude to Programming
Create a separate Visual LogicÂ® file to execute each of the two tasks.
Save all the files in a single folder structure you zip into a single file to submit.
Submit the zip file containing all files using the Assignment Files tab.
This assignment includes a ZIP file.
List Price: $15
Buy More Save More
Buy at least TWO items & save up to 30% OFF your ENTIRE order!
Rack up instant rebates in your shopping cart. Simply add items to your cart, and see the savings add up.
Discounts will automatically be applied on eligible orders.